Tuesday, October 30, 2007

happy Halloween


Happy Halloween

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Too cute!! How old were the both of you then?

Jodie said...

i don't know .. mom would know
but... where are we?

mae said...

It looks like you're in an old saloon!!!!! HA! You both should dress up together again!

Jodie said...

i'll be dong good to get my kids dressed tonight!

mae said...

I remember those days Jodie, working full time, getting home around 5, rushing to get 3 kids ready, 3 kids in 4 years, whew!! I look back and wonder how I did it!! Not being ugly, but....with very little help from you know who??? I used to let Mike take them trick/treating while I handed out candy, just so I could catch my breath!!!

Jodie said...

we are leaving right after school and going to Guntersville to trick or treat with the joneses

mae said...

How fun! Sherry and I always wanted to that together, we were just too far apart! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

What are you girls doing at Wal Mart? Did Dad take you there trick or treating?

Anonymous said...

Mom, honey...
We're not at Wal-Mart. I'm not sure where this picture was taken, but I see bottles of whiskey on the counter above Jodie's head.

Anonymous said...

Dad has some explaining to do...

mae said...

Where are you girls???? Jen and Jo - we want pictures of the kids dressed up!!!!

Anonymous said...

pics to come. i don't have a digital camera
Jodie