Friday, November 9, 2007

Trick or Treat - Smell our feet!!!

These are our spooks: Jack-Rock Star, Brandon-Star Wars Character, Abby Kaye and Laura Beth-Princess Jasmine, Mallory-The Tooth Fairy

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
Mom helped me post this picture today. We had so much fun trick-or-treating. The kids were so cute in their costumes! I

Anonymous said...

Great picture!!!!! Brooke was a pumpkin but she stayed home with Bill to help answer the door. I was helping to carry the tooth fairy around... so I didn't figure i could carry the tooth fairy and a pumpkin!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

p.s.
I must say though.. that I think the pumpkin probably weighs more than the tooth fairy!
: )
JODIE

Vickie said...

I LOVE that picture!!! They are all so cute, i just wish we could have seen Brans face too!!

Anonymous said...

look hard.... through the center and you can make out his nose and an eye or two
jo

Vickie said...

Jack could be Alfalfa if he wanted to!!

Vickie said...

I can only imagine what those feet smelled like after running around all night!! SHOO

Wallace said...

Wow! they look great! was everyone happy with all the candy?

Wallace said...

Where is gradpaw? didn't he dress up?

Anonymous said...

guess he was home with GRADMA looking for the 'n'

Wallace said...

WATCH IT!

mae said...

NO one missed me???? Kids are precious - look out you Auburn fans, pic soon to come!!!

Wallace said...

Mae, I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Mae, I missed you, too! Have you been busy at work?

Anonymous said...

I've got some Auburn pictures to post, too. Alabama fans...watch out!

mae said...

W - had a funny dream! I dreamed you were little again, it was wierd, even in my dream, I heard your little boy voice! Of all things, I was looking for you some socks!!!! Go figure!