Jen - I told you to keep the bisquits warm!!! He never had me!!!! You girls look so cute - Jo - cute sweatshirt, however don't you just hate it at Halloween, wearing the ugly AU/TN orange???
Dad, I can't believe that all those Bama fans treated you that way...kidnapped, bound, tortured, threatened, and forced to smile and wear that pathetic hat... I'm sure that they lured you there with thoughts of appetizers and tasty finger food snacks. Next year you can watch the Iron Bowl with me!
13 comments:
Hey! I like it! Where did you get the masks?n Just Kidding!!!! Great pic!
FOR THE RECORD.....I was kidnapped, bound, tortured, threatened, and forced to smile and wear that HAT!!!!-Dad
Dad.... you don't look too upset...
Hey girls, love the picture.....glad you had fun too.
QUESTION FOR YOU....What is the difference between Alabama and Cheerios?..........answer later....
tortured? I don't think you were tortured to eat all of the snacks we brought.
Jen - I told you to keep the bisquits warm!!! He never had me!!!! You girls look so cute - Jo - cute sweatshirt, however don't you just hate it at Halloween, wearing the ugly AU/TN orange???
ANSWER: One is going to a bowl.
I wonder why Jen forgot this one??? LOL
Hey,
Cute picture! I think we were the best looking cowgirl and witch in G'ville!
Dad,
I can't believe that all those Bama fans treated you that way...kidnapped, bound, tortured, threatened, and forced to smile and wear that pathetic hat...
I'm sure that they lured you there with thoughts of appetizers and tasty finger food snacks. Next year you can watch the Iron Bowl with me!
you guys are crazy in the head!
Jen tells me that Laura Beth took this picture. She is a great photographer....good job.
Post a Comment