Monday, December 3, 2007

Merry Christmas


I love my Monkey Nightgown!

21 comments:

Wallace said...

How cute! It looks like Christmas morning!

Vickie said...

I LOVE her Monkey Nightgown!!!! She is so cute when she wears that!!

Wallace said...

She is getting SO big! I can't believe it!

Anonymous said...

Monkeys usually do love monkey nightgowns. Brooke looks adorable...and a little sleepy!

Jodie said...

somebody tell me that she looks like me!!!!!
: )

Wallace said...

I would.... but i don't remember you back when you were that little....

Jodie said...

well......

Jodie said...

what about now? don't you think she looks a little like me....maybe not the forehead....

Anonymous said...

That is the Jones forehead....

mae said...

It's also the Allison forehead. My dear sweet husband has always said, that the Allison women had enough forhead for another face!!! Lovely of him, don't you think?????

Vickie said...

Personally i think she looks JUST LIKE her Aunt Vickie....

Anonymous said...

What? The Monkey looks like Aunt Vickie. You did always like monkeys, right?

Anonymous said...

I think it is Aunt Vickie looks like a monkey. Who turned the words around?

Vickie said...

LOL i resemble that remark and yes i still like monkeys :-)

mae said...

I guess nobody cared for my forehead comment, :(

Anonymous said...

I loved the forehead comment. We just got busy with all of Vickie's monkey business. : )

Jodie said...

Enough of this monkey business. It's almost 3 o'clock, and i've got to run. Gotta get home to call Alaska. Anybody know what time it is in Alaska right now?

Anonymous said...

Mae,
Mom has so much forehead...that when you see it(like when the wind blows her hair up)...she says,"Oh, you can see my brain".

Wallace said...

Jo.... We think that she looks just like you!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas sweet baby girl. NaNa loves you very much. Jo, I do think she looks like you. She reminds me of you. She is a joy.

Jodie said...

HA! Ya'll heard it/ saw it/ read it with your own eyes... Mom said I was a 'JOY'
: )
Jo-'Y'