http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1329988743
Check this out... and be sure your sound is on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
9 comments:
OMG!! That is one of the funniest things ive seen all year!! That is hilarious!!!
This is hysterical!!! I don't know who is funnier, vickie, sherry or pris! I love this! Jo - you done good!!!!
ok...anonymous, What if everyone thinks that MAE is the funniest?
Tracy did it to Jenny's kids, then the other night we did it with bran, lb, and brooke. it's funny! You can only do up to 4 elves at a time... so we may have to give Pete his own little elf show another day!
I suggest you elf Pete, Wallace, Jenny and Jodie.....this is too much.
K - I love that idea - you girls elf little petey and W!!!!!!
Vickie has some moves. My vote is that she is the funniest.
i have laughed till ive cried on this one, im not sure who is the funniest elf
Hey.... now you guys have an idea for the talent show...!
Post a Comment