Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Elves Continued....

Hey gang,
Look at what popped up from the North Pole....

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1362446096

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The North Pole is such a magical and mysterious place...
Why is Wallace wearing sunglasses?Does he think that his incognito approach will work in his elf suit? We can all tell that it is him!

mae said...

I have one word.....GOOFS!!!!!

Vickie said...

Its hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Wallace,
You're not at the beach. You're at the North Pole. You don't need sunglasses. You need elf glasses. Stop doing that annoying dance!
From: Abby Kaye, the Diva

Anonymous said...

ok.... i could have gone my whole life without seeing dad dance like that... and i would have been happy!

Wallace said...

Hey I like it! And abby kaye... i think that i look cool... so huh!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Wallace,
I can dance better than you. So can Uncle Pete!
From: Abby Kaye

Wallace said...

I don't know.... maybe you will have to dance and the family talent show and prove it! You remember that I (with Jason and TJ) won it last year...!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm going to win next year!
From: Abby Kaye

Wallace said...

We will see.....!

Wallace said...

I might do my talent with my really cool sunglasses on!

Anonymous said...

that's good. Love the 'look' pete is giving!