Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Beach Countdown







ok. the Vic Pic will have to wait. I've been working on this all day. How many days til we go to the beach?

7 comments:

Wallace said...

6 Months and 2 days!

Wallace said...

I love the pics! They are all so bright and happy... looking at them makes me want to go back right now!

D and I are already looking at flights and will probably book something in the next month!!!! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I love the profile shot of Bran and Bailey. It looks like Bailey had a little bit of Guickie in her that day...if you look close, you'll see a shell in her hand. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I'm impressed with your calendar skills. I found a picture the other day that you might be interested in seeing. It can be described as..."potential talent show possibilities for 2008". This newly formed group could make the Irish redneck riverdance...a distant memory. I'll post it tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

hmmm... a picture that reflects talent. Might you be so kind to reveal whom it is a picture of?

Anonymous said...

mom has shells in her hand too i'm sure!
JO_D

Vickie said...

OMG they are so tiny!!!