Thursday, January 31, 2008

Beach Girls


This is an artistic pencil/crayon masterpiece created for your enjoyment by Abby Kaye Jones.

It also serves as a reminder for all 2008 Grayton Beach vacationers to ...send in their January payment...ASAP.


This artwork includes the following descriptive dialogue:

Vickie is saying..."I'm hip and cool."

Mae is saying..."I'm getting my tan."

Sherry is saying..."I'm a Diva."

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...Those "beach girls" sure look pretty in their bikinis!

Vickie said...

OMG!! It looks JUST like us!!!! Thank you Abby Kaye!!!

Anonymous said...

The attention to detail is amazing:
the long, skinny legs
the bright, sparkling eyes
the heart-shaped lips
the sassy attitudes

AK really did capture the sistahs'
natural beauty.

Anonymous said...

Did anybody else notice the 'multi colors' in Vickie's hair, or was it just me?

mae said...

Abby Kaye - you captured us exactly! Especially the teeny tiny flat bellies! HA! Thank you! I've copied and it's now on my bulletin board in my office!!!! Love you! Aunt Mae

Vickie said...

Yes i noticed the multi colored hair and its shes captured perfectly!!! AK ROCKS!!

Anonymous said...

AK is going to love all of the comments...Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
I'm so glad that you appreciate the multi-colored hair technique. It took AK 4 crayons...and several minutes to get your hair "just right".

Anonymous said...

If you look closely..you'll see that Sherry's name is spelled..."Sheria". I'm not sure why bc AK is such a good speller. Although...it does add some ethnic flair to Sherry's portrait.

Vickie said...

Well Sheria is the one that looks like a mexican. i think AK just picked up on that with her artistic intuition!!

Vickie said...

i ALSO noticed that Sherias bottom is bigger than mine and Maes...heeheee

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
Interesting observation! I was wondering why Mae is the only one in a red bikini...

Anonymous said...

OK, But notice who has the smallest....hmmmm...boobies, taa-taas,.....

Jodie said...

Wow! AK is a little artist. I'm just getting back from the eye doctor. it's a good story, but Brookie was chewing on my contact last night, and I could only retrieve little shreds out of her mouth. Had to make a run to the eye doctor for more this a.m.
JODIE

mae said...

AK has Sheria the Mexican down to a T!!!!! Even the dark hair, and she is such a diva, isn't she? Abby Kaye I love my red bathing suit!

Anonymous said...

We're heading to Mobile in a few minutes. I hope ya'll have a great weekend! Toodles!

Wallace said...

Hey guys! I love the pic! I think that the best bit is that she gave you all bums!

Abby where is the picture of all the guys?

Wallace said...

Jo.... how did she get your contact?



On second thought... I'm not sure I want to know.... (shiver)

mae said...

W - BUMS?????

Wallace said...

Mae.... yes... bums.... your 'boo-tae'.

Wallace said...

Did the groundhog see it's shadow?