This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
hello!
Hello! You sure look cold!
I agree with Jen, W and Deedra you look cold! It looks very pretty though! Love the pic, I printed it and have it on my wallboard!Love you both! mae
Mae - that is cool! thanks!
Hey. Can't wait to talk to you! Brookie has several new words...'woah, uh oh, more' and her latest... she calls laura beth "la la" it's so cute!want to hear all about el france!Jodie
HA! That is sweet! I have posted a few more pics on our other site.
Have her working on "uncle Wallace"... She has until July to learn that one!
I just got off the phone with mom. she said that she now says 'na na'. she wouldn't say it for me though.Jodie
we WERE cold!!!!dee
Deedra,I love the purple gloves!
thanks! they were rachel's, my gloves weren't warm enough!!! dee
Anyone else have christmas pics?
Post a Comment
12 comments:
hello!
Hello! You sure look cold!
I agree with Jen, W and Deedra you look cold! It looks very pretty though! Love the pic, I printed it and have it on my wallboard!
Love you both! mae
Mae - that is cool! thanks!
Hey. Can't wait to talk to you! Brookie has several new words...'woah, uh oh, more' and her latest... she calls laura beth "la la" it's so cute!
want to hear all about el france!
Jodie
HA! That is sweet! I have posted a few more pics on our other site.
Have her working on "uncle Wallace"... She has until July to learn that one!
I just got off the phone with mom. she said that she now says 'na na'. she wouldn't say it for me though.
Jodie
we WERE cold!!!!
dee
Deedra,
I love the purple gloves!
thanks! they were rachel's, my gloves weren't warm enough!!!
dee
Anyone else have christmas pics?
Post a Comment