
The wigs have been purchased (Thanks, Aunt Vickie)...the karaoke practices have begun... Will a fresh, new talent group emerge at the 2008 Grayton Beach trip? Whatever happens...it's sure to be fun! Anything should be better than grown men in duct tape and kilts!
10 comments:
Oh my! I am worried now!
I like your new furniture (in the background) !
Oh.... and just a reminder...
we got the trophy last time........
Hey...It's kind of early to start bragging about last year's trophy. There's plenty of time for other groups to practice, perfect, and outdance.....
Bess, Abby Kaye, and MeMe each got a karaoke machine from Santa this year. I bet they could really put on a "show"!
forget abby, bess, and meems, I've been practicing. So glad santa brought bess a 'grease' cd!
watch out! I'm out to win!
JOdie
Scary!
LOL I love the pictures!!! Dont start bragging now...i have a karaoke machine too AND im not afraid to use it!!! :-)
I'll just be glad to sit back and enjoy the show...no performing for me. Vic - you and sherry have to do the secretions alone!!! Ha!
Wow! you guys must really be worried if you have to start working THIS early! Maybe I should sit this one out so that others might have a chance.....
Post a Comment