This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Middle picture: PEEK's You've gotta love it!anyone up for a family reunion at Peeks?
Vic - is that Houdini on Duh-duh???
Houdini? Who who?remember all those frogs at the condo....
in the peeks pic who is that dark haired man in the back with sunglasses on?
WOW! I would love to go back to Peek's!!!!!!! Just as long as i don't have to sleep on the couch again!
Was I really ever that skinny?
Oh my...Why is Burt Reynolds holding Dustin?
That group shot just screams......."1980's"!
I wouldn't know about the frogs at the condo, I wasn't on that trip...
yea... i wasn't invited to that beach trip either...
Who is that hot chick on the far left?
Who is the "hot babe" in the middle, (the one with very little clothes on??????)
Woo Woo! She is a bit "under dressed" for the family portrait!
6 Months until the beach!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Middle picture: PEEK's
You've gotta love it!
anyone up for a family reunion at Peeks?
Vic - is that Houdini on Duh-duh???
Houdini? Who who?
remember all those frogs at the condo....
in the peeks pic who is that dark haired man in the back with sunglasses on?
WOW! I would love to go back to Peek's!!!!!!! Just as long as i don't have to sleep on the couch again!
Was I really ever that skinny?
Oh my...Why is Burt Reynolds holding Dustin?
That group shot just screams......."1980's"!
I wouldn't know about the frogs at the condo, I wasn't on that trip...
yea... i wasn't invited to that beach trip either...
Who is that hot chick on the far left?
Who is the "hot babe" in the middle, (the one with very little clothes on??????)
Woo Woo!
She is a bit "under dressed" for the family portrait!
6 Months until the beach!
Post a Comment