Monday, January 28, 2008

T and J


Hey! Anybody asked dad lately how he's been spending all of his free time?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks to 'on demand' dad is becoming very knowledgeable on the subject of Tom and Jerry.
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to "Cops"?

Anonymous said...

it looks like it's been replaced! Where have you been stranger? other than hanging out at TArget, seems like I never see you!
Jodie

mae said...

Hey - back to cartoons later, guess what I saw this morning in my neighborhood, (5:15 a.m.), a deer! I was running and looked up and there he was....took one look at me and ran the other way! Happens to me often.....

Vickie said...

that is scary Mae!! ive seen a couple lately on Bailey Cove!!
Tom and Jerry!! too funny!

Anonymous said...

running at 5:15?

mae said...

You run/walk if you don't want to be fifty and fat!!!! Have to go early....leave for my hour commute at 7! Yeah right, that's only if I"m on time for work :(

Anonymous said...

Hey! I talked to mom today and she has taught Brooke a new word. She can say "uncle wallace" now. But it comes out "waa waa". How cute is that!
JOdie
p.s.- I think dad is trying to teach her to say "Tom and Jerry"!