
Do you remember waiting on Christmas morning...to run in and see all of Santa's gifts? What a fun and magical time!
(This picture is actually "staged". It was taken several weeks ago. I'm sorry...Santa didn't bring me a digital camera this year...I have to wait on the Wal-Mart photo lab! I'll post some real Christmas morning pictures soon.)
10 comments:
1:07 a.m. Gee you were up late. oh yeah, you were watching the auburn game. they just barely pulled that one off.
Happy New Year!
Hey.... I have been sitting here looking at that picture for several min.... only to learn that it was "Staged"?????? sorry to hear that you didn't get your digital camera... does that mean that you were not good enough? ouch! well... work hard and their is always next year!
Happy new year!!!
Hey, watch it!
I was good this year, but when you have a long wish list...you can't expect to get everything that you want.
Wallace,
"There" is always next year!
Love ya!
Jen - I've been off for a few days....I don't get on the computer at home, cause I'm always on at work! Precious picture, even though it was staged. Such precious kids!!!! What did Jack think of the Titans beating the Colts??????
oh puhleeeze! the only reason they beat the colts was b/c the colts were already in the playoffs and they were using their 2nd stringers so that no one would get hurt before the real games begin.
titans beating the colts.
Wait a minute.... I know Jack is not "anonymous",someone was asking Jack, what he thinks, we know what some others think that - the ones that like the colts!! doesn't matter, a win is a win!!!!
Cute picture and Happy New Years Everyone!!
Post a Comment