Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of Spring!!

Okay guys...I decided I would change our post from yesterday since some of you didnt understand the educational meaning behind it.. :-) I for one am SO glad that its now officially SPRINGTIME!! The days are now longer, the squirrels are out, the birds are singing and flowers are starting to bloom. We are also looking forward to seeing all of "our people" this weekend as well.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Vickie! Happy Spring! Looking forward to seeing all my people!!!!! mae

Vickie said...

me too!! poor Pris still didnt have her luggage last night..i called and asked her is she wanted me to bring her some panties :-)
I told her i would bring her a pair of Davids and she could wear the as a jumpsuit..heehee

mae said...

Oh No!!!!! No clothes, nothing? Poor thing!!!! Surely...someone has some thongs she could borrow!
How about it Duh Duh!!!

Vickie said...

Well i just called to do a panty check and NO she still doesnt have her luggage...and see she laughed at me last night for asking if i needed to bring her some...she can always go commando :-)or she can borrow Duh Duh's Larry the Cable Guy boxers....what is family for if not to come together in a crisis!!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I have a fun girl thing for us to do on Sat. I think we should all go get pedicures toghers!- that would be fun! Well...Pris can't go if she doesn't have panties!

Vickie said...

Ooh that does sound like fun!! And weve got the panty thing covered..i told you Duh Duh said she can wear his boxers!! But you never know, she might find that she likes not wearing any.... LOL!!

Vickie said...

You know... I wonder if Dads letting her sit on the furniture? I seem to recall a time that I was pregnant and he didnt want me walking on the carpet in case my water broke...Things that make you go hmmmm :-)

Wallace said...

Ok.... this is the scariest post yet! Does Pris know that you are talking about her 'going commando'? uh... and no one needs the mental picture of david's undies... or Dustin's... and... uh... water breaking.... way too much info!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I agree...most disturbing post yet! It sounds like two people we know...obviously need some sort of break from work.

Get it together, girls!

Anonymous said...

Hey - the girls have it together, I think it's called being 45 to 50+ - we do need a break from work!!!!!!! It's not so disturbing to us :)

Vickie said...

Now Wallace and Jen, Mae and I would both be worried if either of you had lost your panties too!!!

Wallace said...

........?