Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patricks Day!!!


I just had to say Happy St. Paddy's Day to everyone AND Happy Anniversary to Granny & Grandpa!!! How many years is this? I wonder if Granny can find a four leaf clover in this picture? We can't wait to see everyone on Easter and we are happy that Pris is coming for a visit as well!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patty's Day from me, too. I was waiting for someone to publish a new post today. I can't wait until Sunday.

Vickie said...

oh i know me too!!! so how many years have they been married, do you know?

Wallace said...

Happy St. Paddy's day! Dee and I have had a great day.... but are shattered! I think that I am going to call it a night... will update soon!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
You're... "shattered"? Do they use that word in Ireland to describe a person's state of mind/being?

If so..."little ol' me be shattered all of the time"!

Wallace said...

"shattered" goes a long way to describe how i am feeling after a long weekend...... I like that word!

Anonymous said...

i found three four leaf clovers today.

Vickie said...

Hmm, if Wallace is shattered...then i guess im fractured...:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Lydia!
Hopefully you'll have enough good luck to last the whole year!

mae said...

I think this would be their 41st - didn't they get married in 1967?

Vickie said...

Yes, i asked Granny yesterday!! shooo, Can you imagine being married that long??

Anonymous said...

Guess who did this! Funny story about Dad/Mom on their wedding day. She wore a suit and asked me to zip it up in the back. Of course, the zipper got stuck!!!!! I remember thinking, she says the word "ruin" wierd, "rruun"! Her exact words to me were "You're going to "rruun"my suit!! As a scrawny meak little thing I wanted to crawl through the floor - imagine rruuing someones wedding day suit!!!! The suit and the wedding, thank goodness survived!! HA!

Vickie said...

Even I remember that suit!! :-)

Vickie said...

Guess what? Maes coming in early as well!!! WOOHOOO!!

Anonymous said...

Vic,
What do you mean..."Mae's coming in early"?

Anonymous said...

Yea Vickie, I'm doing what? mae

Vickie said...

Shes coming to stay with me on Friday so she can spend the whole weekend!! Right Mae??

mae said...

Talk about a shattered mind - me! Yes, that's my plan vickie!