This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Vickie - you've outdone yourself! Bubbldgum out of the *utt - gross!
LOL i think its hilarious!! Besides i'm just trying to look out for you guys!!
As if we didn't already have to worry about a "bubble butt"!!!!
HEE HEE HEE!!!!
oh my! I am speechless!
Vickie,I thought you were going to comment about the benefits of physical fitness...but...no!I agree with Mae...Gross!
Of course, they wanted to use Mae as a model, but she said no, she already has a bubble butt, thank you very much!
That is just such a wrong picture...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Vickie - you've outdone yourself! Bubbldgum out of the *utt - gross!
LOL i think its hilarious!! Besides i'm just trying to look out for you guys!!
As if we didn't already have to worry about a "bubble butt"!!!!
HEE HEE HEE!!!!
oh my! I am speechless!
Vickie,
I thought you were going to comment about the benefits of physical fitness...but...no!
I agree with Mae...Gross!
Of course, they wanted to use Mae as a model, but she said no, she already has a bubble butt, thank you very much!
That is just such a wrong picture...
Post a Comment