
I know I'm not by myself when i say this morning was ROUGH!! Its going to take us at least all week to get acclimated to the time change and then its going to be Spring Break and we will have to do it all over again the next week. (UGH) I found this picture of the beach and thought I'd post it to remind us all of what we have to look forward too!! It was so nice this weekend, even after our snow of Saturday morning, that it really made me anxious for the warm weather and long days. Yesterday while cleaning the pool out, if i stayed in the sun i could almost pretend it was summer!!! At least it will get dark much later now. BRING ON THE BEACH!
7 comments:
I'll be there next week! I've already checked the weather forecast! Yes, today it was impossible to get out of bed!
JODIE
I love the beach picture. We're counting down the days, too. I wish we could go tomorrow.
I feel like a zombie today!!!
Hey Zombie,
Four more days until the weekend!
I've been a double zombie today.....love the beach pic!
4 months 1 day!
I still want some corndogs
Post a Comment