Wallace thinks that he's going to be the first one at Grayton Beach. That is never gonna happen! I have my swimsuit on and my suitcase packed...and my dad can drive real fast! I'm ready! I'll be waiting for you at the beach. See you soon!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Let the race begin...
We will just see.... Remember... I am going to have a head start... we will already be in Mobile!
A.K. I see a model in the making! We won't beat you to the beach...our Dad drives slow....
poor mike
we had all better be careful... jerry might beat us all there!
Honey...I didnt get the Mustang Convertible for nothing!! Race you A.K.!!!
We will be leaving on Saturday, so we should arrive sometime on Sunday.
Jerry
Mustang Convertible? is that the car that dustin is posing next to on his myspace page? the one he claims is 'his car'?
How funny!
David claimed that the car was his Father's Day present, now Dustin says that it's his...
Vickie,
It's time to get a personalized license plate so there is not any confusion about who the car belongs to.
LOL Yes thats the one they both claim but it is MINE ALL MINE!! Yes i think a personalized tag is in order!!
LOL jerry is cracking me up!! We will be waiting for you on Sunday jerry....
Vickie,
Maybe Jerry should hitch a ride in the Mustang so he/she is not late to the beach!
No, Jerry can't ride in the mustang, take Mae instead, so she is on time!!!!
Abby Kaye,
Save me a place at the beach. I'm on my way too. Can't wait. See you there. Guickie
Does paw paw drive slow too?
Mom hate to break it to you but it's the young boss Dustin's car. Plus I look better in it.
Who is this 'dirty d' person?
This is Dustin
Post a Comment