This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
AWWWWW!! How sweet!
Yes, the picture is very sweet!Dad's attitude about Mom being on his olympic team...not so sweet!
TRUE... VERY TRUE...
Hey... just wanted to let you know that I am putting up some additional pics on my website... Also - I'll be putting up all of them on this one over the next few days.
That is such a sweet picture! Thanks for all your hard work W!
mae - did you see the one of you on my site?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AWWWWW!! How sweet!
Yes, the picture is very sweet!
Dad's attitude about Mom being on his olympic team...not so sweet!
TRUE... VERY TRUE...
Hey... just wanted to let you know that I am putting up some additional pics on my website...
Also - I'll be putting up all of them on this one over the next few days.
That is such a sweet picture! Thanks for all your hard work W!
mae - did you see the one of you on my site?
Post a Comment