
This is a picture that I took of Dad on Father's Day. Please notice the Auburn shirt, shorts, and belt that he is wearing (The word "Tigers" is also embroidered on the pocket of his shorts). I was so excited to see Dad on his special day...showing so much AU spirit. Then I started to wonder...Was he rebelling against the 11:59 p.m. caller? Oh, well...War Eagle!
18 comments:
There is only one type of orange and that is Tennessee orange. Rocky top
Dirty D,
What are you doing up so late? Go to bed...you're delirious!
Maybe I need to give Dirty D a bedtime.....I for one think that Dad only wore "that" to make you feel good..it was the ONLY time ive ever seen him in it...
Although i will say...since wearing it someone hasnt gotten to have any of my ribs either.... :-)
Okay - just like Jenny dressing her kids in AU clothes, Dad also must be shopping at the Goodwill store! Would somone please buy the man some decent clothes!!!
And...it was not 11:59, but 12:00 A.M.!!!!! mae
I think the picture says it all...
You can tell that he's proud to wear orange and blue! Look at the grin on his face!
wow.... i have not missed all the alabama auburn junk at all! I guess that I am going to have to start pulling for the better team __________ ....
i am open to bribes.....!
;)
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRIMSON AND WHITE LOOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN ORANGE AND BLUE!!!! AND TN ORANGE IS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!! DIRTY D - THIS IS FOR YOU - FAT PHIL LOOKS LIKE A BIG OLE PUMPKIN!!!!
Aunt Mae, Yall are paying Nick Satan 4 million a year to lose to Louisiana-Monroe and Auburn. Come on get it together
ok Dirty D...would you like to be able to eat supper tonight?? And just WHOS car is that in your picture??
don't forget he was on PAIN medication.
JODIE
Who was on pain medication? Game on dirty D!! I think "tug of war" should be divided into two teams - AU vs. AL
Ohhhhh....
I love the AU vs. Bama tug-of-war idea. I bet that would be alot of fun!
we all know how competitive dad is, this will be interesting to see which side he chooses to be on al or au... david or paul, .....
JODIE
Wallace was walking down the road dressed like that with a pig on his shoulder and a guy came up to him and said,"Where did you get that?" and the pig said, "I won him at the fair."
What?
what was that?
Post a Comment