
You can't hide your feelings about Auburn. I read your comments. I know you're "Anonymous". We'll settle this on Nov. 29th! Roll Tide Roll...Down the toilet bowl! -Jack
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
8 comments:
wow.... that is a father and son pic if i have ever seen one!
Hey Jack - who are you calling anonymous????HMMM? Could be Jerry????
Bama's No. 1
Auburn's No. ?
We're gonna kick the
WHOOPPIEEEE
out of you!
DEEDEE
EXACTLY...Bamas 8 and that other team is what...15???
Down the toilet bowl? Who has been teaching this poor child????
Them is fightin words!
Jack:
This is the ONLY time I will ever say this GO VOLS!!!! There, I'll never say it again this season.....
jack is crazy in the head!
Jack a tear rolled down my eye we i saw that. Major cool points.
Dustin
Post a Comment