Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Master Chef Has Spoken:


Yes, that was me slaving behind all that smoke. For the record: I prepared the meal, started the fire, cooked the meal, and served it!

Joneses' Honor! -Dad


P.S. Mike, don't ever start cooking. You'll have to do it the rest of your life!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike is dissapointed, I told him last night, he was the last one....go ahead and give it up! I'm not holding my breath for that home cooked meal, however!
mae

Anonymous said...

Now that Dad is "cooking"...I'm anxious to see what he'll contribute to our Thanksgiving family get-together dinner.

Anonymous said...

The real question is....does he also clean up?????

Anonymous said...

My guess is...probably not!

Anonymous said...

ok jenny how much did dad pay you to post that for him?

Anonymous said...

In response to the clean-up question...

A Master Chef doesn't do the dirty work. -Dad

Anonymous said...

Well the "Master Chef" at my house does ALL the cleanup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're not really a "Master Chef" if you don't clean up.....

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
Is that you? You make David clean-up after all the meals?

Vickie said...

LOL he does clean up but mostly the kids do it...

Anonymous said...

No...it's not Vickie....hehehe

Anonymous said...

All this talk about cooking makes me want some BBQ

Dustin

mae said...

You and me both DuhDuh! And it's only 8;45 a.m.!!!!

Wallace said...

Wait........ you started the fire? you prepared the meat? you served it? I think that i was there... but I don't remember most of that!

Vickie said...

Uh huh the truth has finally come out...i dont think Joneses honor means what it used too... :-)

Anonymous said...

Joneses' honor? Isn't that what dad would say right before he would cheat or do something... only to say "Joneses don't have any honor"?

Anonymous said...

Alright...it's time to update!!!!