Monday, September 1, 2008

Nap time at nannie's house...

15 comments:

Wallace said...

It is that time again! Don't you wish you were 2 and could have a nap time?

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH!
What a precious BABY!
JODIE

Anonymous said...

Why do you have to be 2 to nap? I'm 19 and still nap on a regular basis

DUSTIN

Anonymous said...

dustin, you are too funny. WHat do you think of the tennessee game. Did you stay up to watch all of it?

Anonymous said...

I cried, said a couple of words, and punced a wall, jk, but seriously. Fulmer needs to go.

dustin

Wallace said...

punched a wall? - Vic did you know that?

Anonymous said...

That is a precious picture of Brooke!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a picture of Dustin taking a nap.

Well, actually...I've changed my mind. I've seen him dance. That's enough!

Wallace said...

Where is vic and mae today?

Anonymous said...

Mae is here...glad I was missed! Been super busy today!! Sorry Duh-duh about the game - (NOT!) Mike and I went to Atlanta to see BAMA have their big win!!! We had an awesome time!!!

Precious, precious baby!!!!! I haven't take a nap in years....seeing this photo makes me rethink taking one!!
mae

Anonymous said...

Mae - we always miss you!

Vickie said...

Too sweet!! sorry it was crazy here at work yesterday.

Wallace said...

vic - did you find that hole in the wall yet?

Vickie said...

no and you know i looked....but i doubt he would have hit it that hard cuz he wouldnt want to hurt his potato chip hand.....

Wallace said...

ha