Sunday, September 21, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOklahoma.........

Hey guys! we are having a blast out here! It is SO good to be out here.... and I still can't believe that we are here. We are over at Pris' house tonight for dinner with the whole gang... (in fact Elsie is barking at me right now). We were able to go to D's first soccer game, and he was AWESOME! He was the fastest kid out there, and scored several goals! Here are a few quick picks...














More to come soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome pictures! I would love to see D play soccer. I'm sure he looks precious out on the field. I hope you have a great time visiting all of your people.

Anonymous said...

Great pics of D!!!! Liz would love to see him play soccer!!!! In fact, she is playing soccer again!!!

Anonymous said...

why am i not surprised that he is the fastest kid out there! most definitely the cutest one also.
JODIE

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs to go to wallace's other website and look at the pictures. TOO FUNNY!
JODIE

Vickie said...

Woohoo! it doesnt surprise me either that hes the fastest. hes just so cute!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie!!! Looks just like his Grammy!!!!
By the way,football fans, it was a GREAT football weekend!!! GREAT wins and even BETTER losses!!!!!

Anonymous said...

losses? Oh yeah.....it was such a sad day in tiger territory....
so sad....

Wallace said...

hey guys! just wanted to stop by and say hi! I am having a great time out here! I'll update again soon

Wallace said...

what happened in football land?

Anonymous said...

Tiger land is not as sad as Vols land.
Dustin

Coach Dad said...

I am a proud veteran coach i promised D every sport he played i would coach. LOL i coached soccer basketball, T-ball, and track and soccer is next with Pop Warner football all in a twelve month period we are in year 4 now lol i have kids hugging me and calling me coach everywhere i go its is a great joy in my life. Jake