Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The First (Pathetic) Love Note


This is it...pathetic, disturbing, etc. I'm sure that any mother who witnessed this pathetic excuse for a love note would have felt the need to step it and eliminate it from their child's life.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help! That was so weird!

Vickie said...

LOL ok I will have to admit this one is a tad scary!
But you have to give don credit for doing them for her

Vickie said...

Ok. I just looked at it again and I just have to ask what is up with the nostrils? They remind me of beavis &butthead!

Anonymous said...

The eyes are distorted,the nostrils are...hideous,hmmmm are you sure Jerry didn't create this self portrait???

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of Beavis & Butthead, too! What was he thinking?

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Someone better be nice to Jerry!

Anonymous said...

Jerry does look a little like Beavis - don't you think? Of course I fondly refer to him as "butthead" Such sweet love....

Wallace said...

daylove people.... daylove!

Don... I need to say that your second attempt was much better. The sad face on this one was a bit of a downer.

What did Meems say about it when she came home from school?

Anonymous said...

MeMe was proud of it. She brought it back home with her that afternoon. It didn't end up in the trash along with her half-eaten cheese sandwich.

Anonymous said...

I think that Don's quite an artist. Both pictures look fine to me. However, MeMe and I look nothing alike. Mae will have to get her eyes checked.

Jerry

Anonymous said...

i am just glad he's not an artist... could never make a living