I guess you can say "we do all dat luvin." It was so good to see everyone last weekend and we are glad that Pris and Amber came down for a visit. We had a blast hanging out with the sisters...oh and Pete too :-) We did miss Jenny & her family though.We met up at Rosie's for dinner and ended up at my house for dessert. Oh and there were some confessions given (when we thought we had killed our cousin Grandon ) and some old reminiscing of some old things...like Tussy deodorant (shoo nasty)




27 comments:
YEA!!! an update!!!! I love seeing my people!
I'm glad that all of you had such a good time! Hope that you ate a bit of that Mexican for me!
I love the pics. I'm sorry that I missed all of the fun.
What "confessions" were revealed? Well...never mind...I don't think I really want to know!
No, Jen you don't want to know...let's just say - you would not have been in safe hands with Sherry and Vickie!!!! They might have "kilt ya"! We missed you and W too!
LOL now Mae....Sherry and I didnt tell Grandon to grab that electric fence...
Mae, I think you're right. I went back and looked at the first pic in the post...and I noticed how Vic was forcefully restraining you and Sherry against her shoulders. Both you and Sherry are smiling, but you look alittle afraid.
Well Jenny - I am a little scared of Sherry......we did used to call her small mean alligator...(s.m.a), now we refer to her as SAG!!!
LOL Afraid?? Not...everybody knows im harmless :-)
It was fun. Laughter is good for you, right Mom? W, i see the sunflower seed packet in the background of your picture!
Jo
LOL it was fun and i had taken more pixs but for some reason they came out too dark to post....
Vic, I was wondering if Mae made it home with her Billy Wayne ornament.
Jen - good question!
Vic - Thanks for taking pictures!!
Beware...you never know where Billy Wayne is going to turn up next....be on the lookout!
THis is so true....i got rid of him TWICE over the weekend only to find him back in my purse on Monday......who knows where he will be next! heehee
Vickie,
I'm not so sure that I would carry around the Billy Wayne ornament. What if a co-worker needs to borrow a pen and starts to dig in your purse? You would have an awful lot of explaining to do...
LOL oh girl i know!! I was actually at the store and reached in to pull out my wallet and there he was...hes at home on my dresser now.....
In your bedroom? Kind of creepy, girl!
hes face down
Face down is still creepy....
Jerry - be nice!
I have laughed my butt off at the last few comments. You people are crazy!
Vic - I wouldn't want BW facedown on my dresser....
I am cracking up over here!!
i guess i could put him in the closet...ewww
If you put him in the closet...he would have to come out of the closet...eventually!
Putting in the closet does sound like you plan on keeping it 'long term'.
Oh NO!! Believe me when i say he WILL turn up with one of you.....
Vickie, your pictures are great. I would like to have a copy of them. - MOM K
Post a Comment