

Have you ever seen a sleeping diva?
a sleeping diva...
a sleeping diva...
Have you ever seen a sleeping diva...
with a feather eye mask on her face?
I've also posted a picture of two signs that MeMe made for her bedroom door. I'm not sure what they say. Every time I ask her what they mean, she says something different. The meaning of the signs is not really important. It's how she wrote the letters...I just love the "dotted, scripty" style of lettering. It looks so diva-ish!
13 comments:
I just wish that I looked that peaceful and sweet when I sleep at night. I'm so tired at the end of the day, my mouth usually falls open...and I end up wiping a little drool off my cheek.
I've just realized that one of her signs says, "UNO". Doesn't that mean "one" in Spanish. Maybe my baby girl is bilingual!
oh boy... just wait until she is 6 and can have a boyfriend... you are really going to have your hands full then!
Thanks! I really have not thought that far ahead..."4" is challenging enough!
why is she wearing the sleeping mask?
That is too cute!!! I LOVE the mask...I think i may need one...
That is too cute!!! I LOVE the mask...I think i may need one...
Too funny! Bess sleeps with one. When I bought it, i thought what a waste of $. She sleeps with it EVERY night. She has to have it to fall asleep. I need to go buy another just to have a spare.
Jodie
Jen - I hate to tell you...but the tiredness never ends...and the drool just gets worse! After looking at her door artwork, I think we have a "little Martha Stewart in the works.....
Maybe Bessie and Meme have something to teach us....I think I'll get a mask today...
mae
AK's friend gave her an eye mask with a matching nightgown for her birthday last July. Since AK sleeps with hers...of course MeMe needed one, too.
Jo, go ahead a buy a second one...for Brooke!
Thanks for considering a mask, Mae. Maybe you could try one a little larger that covers your entire face.
Jerry
ouch.... 'jerry' isn't very nice today....
LOL now Jerry....
Post a Comment