This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Fun pictures! Brookie, your hair is getting so long! mae
WOW! she has grown just in the last month! I can't believe how long her hair is! beautiful!
Brookie, you look so big. Why are you growing so fast? Love ya, Nannie
oh i love it!! she is just too cute and you can tell shes concentrating so hard on making the bubbles.
I love the "bubble blowing face", too! It takes a lot of effort to get those bubbles out. Cute!
does she have on a High School Musical Shirt??
Camp Rock, duh! Aunt Bickie, where have you been?
yes, L.B. got one (thank you aunt Jenny) so of course, to have peace in the house, I had to buy the 2 year old a camp rock pair of pj's too.Jo-D
looking back at the pics... i really love the cheeks! too cute!Any excitement in Alabama today?
W - did you check your email today?
aw cute pics!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Fun pictures! Brookie, your hair is getting so long! mae
WOW! she has grown just in the last month! I can't believe how long her hair is! beautiful!
Brookie, you look so big. Why are you growing so fast? Love ya, Nannie
oh i love it!! she is just too cute and you can tell shes concentrating so hard on making the bubbles.
I love the "bubble blowing face", too! It takes a lot of effort to get those bubbles out. Cute!
does she have on a High School Musical Shirt??
Camp Rock, duh! Aunt Bickie, where have you been?
yes, L.B. got one (thank you aunt Jenny) so of course, to have peace in the house, I had to buy the 2 year old a camp rock pair of pj's too.
Jo-D
looking back at the pics... i really love the cheeks! too cute!
Any excitement in Alabama today?
W - did you check your email today?
aw cute pics!!!
Post a Comment