.jpg)
This post is for Mae:
I came across this drawing a few months ago...and just laughed! AK's drawing has a subtle, yet important message. All the girls should coordinate a girls' vacation/weekend (Hint: "No Mustaches Allowed!"). It would be so much fun!
14 comments:
I forgot to mention that MeMe colored the "Best Buds". She must be in on the girls' vacation idea, too!
I concur.....(is that the right word) where do we want to go?
Tunica? Gatlinburg? WE know we can get mom to go if we go to Memphis. Sign me up!
Jodie
Let's go....I am ready for a girls trip! Seriously, sistahs....we need to plan this!!!!!
mae
what are we waiting for girls??
Jenny.... she likes to organize things.... tell her to get started on this.....
Organize? you book a room, pack a bag, jump in the car...leave the husband....done!
Sounds good to me!
Hmm? W has been silent today, he must have a mustache!
Let's go. Someone suggest a good weekend...and let's see if it works for everyone (without mustaches).
hey... you guys go and have a good time... just not too good of a time!
Sorry for the silence... our photo exhibition opened tonight... was a lot of fun! I'll post some pics on my other website.
Girls it"s on! Look at your calendars! I see Bham or chattanooga!!! sHOPPING SPA DINNER!!! MAE
I VOTE FOR TUNICA!!!
Vickie we need an update...
I agree with Jerry... we do need one!
Post a Comment