Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wittle Wiz.....


Could it be that "wittle wiz" is the one..............?

22 comments:

Jodie said...

What a precious baby.... with those 'childree eyes'...
I had that picture in my wallet....

Vickie said...

oh how cute!!

Anonymous said...

You got it! My baby girl is all grown up!!! Elizabeth Allison Childree is engaged to Richard Post! (God love/help him)!

Anonymous said...

Jo - thanks, how sweet that you've had this pic of her. :)
mae

Jodie said...

You will have to keep us up-to-date about the plans....

Wallace said...

Oh wow! Congrats!!! so... are we going to get any details (or even pics of the guy) of how he asked her?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Liz! That is so exciting!

I love the baby pic, too.

Anonymous said...

He did the "proper" thing....and asked her Dad! He was planning to propose on Valentines day, but had the ring...(it is gorgeous), he couldn't stand waiting and asked her on Friday night....he has a seven year old little girl Bree, whom we have been around and she is precious! She and Liz get along great! He has joint custody so Liz does spend a lot of time with her. Hey...wait a minute...won't that make me a grandma???? Hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

I just realized that I missed yesterday's post. Wow! You guys were busy yesterday afternoon. Where was I?

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Grandma! Thanks for sharing that with us. Please let Liz know how happy we are for her!

Anonymous said...

"Crazy grandma Childress"


Jerry

Anonymous said...

Well, I do believe that will make Jerry a GRANDPA. Yes?

Anonymous said...

we've already started calling jerry "pops"

Wallace said...

I like "pops"! Did he prefer that to... say... big daddy...?

Anonymous said...

All of those are great names, but I personally like the name..."G-daddy".

Vickie said...

LOL G Daddy Childress or Big GDC

Anonymous said...

The girls came up with Pops and Mimi several years ago - Yeah - MDC as "g-daddy", he can get down with that I'm sure!!! I don't think I want to be "g-mama"!!!!
mae

Anonymous said...

anyone who names a cat... LBK (little bitty kitty) should be called....
BOG
Big ole Gramps


Not afraid to sign my name,
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Ask Jerry about HIS naming two of the girls cats......Mammie and Little Conway, yes he named them!!!
mae

Wallace said...

sounds like 'g-daddy' has a soft spot.... awe....


Jo - I'll sign my name too!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like "G-daddy" should be the name. I'll quote Wallace..."Awe"!

Anonymous said...

Did you hear that Jerry? Sounds like G-Daddy it is!!! mae