This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
These are great! I love her eyes!
You go girl.....cute!
Dance, dance, dance....love ya!Nannie
NICE! I love the colors of her outfit and headband too.
The green really brings out the green in her eyes! JODIE
I can't believe that 'la la' is going to be 7 tomorrow!JODIE
Happy Birthday Bessie!!!!! Hope you have a good one! Love, Aunt Mae
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are great! I love her eyes!
You go girl.....cute!
Dance, dance, dance....love ya!
Nannie
NICE! I love the colors of her outfit and headband too.
The green really brings out the green in her eyes!
JODIE
I can't believe that 'la la' is going to be 7 tomorrow!
JODIE
Happy Birthday Bessie!!!!! Hope you have a good one! Love, Aunt Mae
Post a Comment