Friday, March 6, 2009

Duh Duh did it!

Check out Dustins new tattoo he got last night! Its supposed to be some kind of tribal sign...
What do you think it looks like?

15 comments:

Wallace said...

no way! I can't believe he actually did it! Ok - now dust has to tell us the whole story! and we need more pics!

Wallace said...

oh.... and this gives me the fever to get another one

Wallace said...

Vic - Did you get one too?

Vickie said...

LOL! No...not yet anyway :-) Im still waiting on Mae to get one with me.
I will have to say the boy didnt even flinch.

Anonymous said...

Jerry would die if Mae got one...
Liz has to use HEAVY makeup to cover her tatoo on her back...won't work with a wedding dress

Anonymous said...

DUH DUH - this is really cool..
Vickie what kind are we going to get...mae

Anonymous said...

you both should get something on your lower backs

Vickie said...

LOL well Mae, I dont think neither one of us has to worry about wedding dresses!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lower backs??? Come clean anonynmous....mae

Anonymous said...

Oh my, what can an old lady say?--What is happening to my family?
-Pumpkinhead

Anonymous said...

Love the tat, Dustin. It looks a little like a tornado with spikes.

Anonymous said...

Vic and Mae,
Maybe you should include Dad in your pursuit of a tattoo. You know how he likes to be in the middle of things.

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about Dustin's tattoo for a few minutes...

Why didn't he get a "fork" tattooed on his arm? That seems a little more appropriate.

Wallace said...

lol

Anonymous said...

gee.... I've been in a workshop all day. Seems like i missed an important update. Dust, I am on my way over to see you!
Jodie