This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Mom is going to love these pics. It looks like the girls had a great time.
What tea party divas!!! So cute! Your Aunt Pris will love this..Happy Birthday Bessie!Love, Aunt Mae
Oh WOW! That looks like fun!! I think all the grownup girls should get together and have a tea party but something tells me it would be a little different :-)
Yeah....wouldn't be tea in those teacups!
lol (about all the comments)What a cool looking party! very posh!
aw, looks like lots of fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA BETH! What a fun time I know you had. Love, Nannie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Mom is going to love these pics. It looks like the girls had a great time.
What tea party divas!!! So cute! Your Aunt Pris will love this..Happy Birthday Bessie!
Love, Aunt Mae
Oh WOW! That looks like fun!! I think all the grownup girls should get together and have a tea party but something tells me it would be a little different :-)
Yeah....wouldn't be tea in those teacups!
lol (about all the comments)
What a cool looking party! very posh!
aw, looks like lots of fun!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LAURA BETH! What a fun time I know you had. Love, Nannie
Post a Comment