Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Wallace!


Hope you have a great birthday! We do dat lovin'!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are you today? I can't remember...I think you're "getting up there" aren't you?

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I loved you sweet comment yesterday about your baby getting married and my baby going to Kindergarten.

I was thinking about that and realized...I would much rather pack a backpack than plan a wedding.

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday!! Dont worry I still consider you one of the young ones ;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!
We love you!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

....and Happy, Happy, Hop Day to You!
We love you lots!...and, you are one of the young ones! MOM K

Wallace said...

thanks for the birthday wishes! It has been a good day, but I am a bit sad about adding another year under my belt. does it ever get any easier?

Wallace said...

hey.... i like this picture.... why am i just now seeing it?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday W!! We do dat luvin!
mae

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
You look good in orange and blue!

Anonymous said...

WALLACE,
Take my word for it...it doesn't get any easier. Love ya, DAD

Anonymous said...

I think he would look better in crimson/white....I'm just saying...

Vickie said...

I'm also thinking that if they were in crimson & white they would look spectacular!

Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT WARD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday man. But orange and white would look better.

Wallace said...

I'm wearing a lucky charms hat in the picture... how much more neutral could i be???