This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Happy Birthday!!! Come over here and I'll take you to the beach!!!
Nice pics! We'll be there next summer!
i know and i cant wait!!!!
where, where, I wanna go?Thanks, Vickie for the pictures. They are beautiful. Tomorrow, tomorrow,.........Actually, I can't wait for next summer and Grayton Beach. Love you all, MOM K
aaaahhhh.... the beach....if only if only,
Happy Birthday Kaye! WE do all dat luvin!! These pics make me wish June 12, 2010 was already here!!!!! mae
Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM in the world!Jodie
I just read Jack's previous comments....I'm still applauding!
clap (once) for jackDeeDee
I can't believe that I'm 65 years ollllllllllld!.....But, I am glad to be here. I love you all. MOM K
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! Come over here and I'll take you to the beach!!!
Nice pics! We'll be there next summer!
i know and i cant wait!!!!
where, where, I wanna go?
Thanks, Vickie for the pictures. They are beautiful. Tomorrow, tomorrow,.........Actually, I can't wait for next summer and Grayton Beach. Love you all, MOM K
aaaahhhh.... the beach....
if only if only,
Happy Birthday Kaye! WE do all dat luvin!! These pics make me wish June 12, 2010 was already here!!!!!
mae
Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM in the world!
Jodie
I just read Jack's previous comments....I'm still applauding!
clap (once) for jack
DeeDee
I can't believe that I'm 65 years ollllllllllld!.....But, I am glad to be here. I love you all. MOM K
Post a Comment