
How I wonder how spacious you are!
Three families will soon find out. This is the fourth house that we've added for our 2010 trip.
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
13 comments:
Hopefully, it won't be too long of a walk from Emerald Star to the three other houses.
Jen - thanks for all of your hard work on all of this! I know that it has to be hard to work out all of those details!
The hard part is waiting for June 12th to get here!
Jen - this house is precious! We are be happy to be anywhere - June 12, 2010 can't get here soon enough....(neither can Sept. 26th)!!!mae
CUTE!! i am ready NOW!!
I'll go down and scoop it out.... this weekend?.... ok maybe next weekend. Anyone want to go with me? Maybe I'll go Sept. 12. Mom want to go? Weekend trip to the beach?....oh, silly me, I forgot... you'll be flying across the atlantic.
Jodie
jo - don't do that to her! that is just WRONG!
september 12 is my birthday. get me out of the band concert and i'll go with you jodie.
take me dee dee and i MIGHT wear and alabama hat for a couple of seconds. MIGHT
wow... how quickly he gave that up.... jack - I'm a kinda sad...
You go Jack! Roll Tide Roll!
jack.... you can't make the switch! The only reason Bran likes AU is because of you, and I am NOT about to redo his entire room b/c you are willing to cross over to the good side!
I love you!
Dee Dee
Fine but will u still take me to the beach?
Post a Comment