Oh wow that is beautiful and it looks so peaceful! im glad you are having a great time and everything here is going well...no emergency phone calls or anything!
hey guys... just wanted you to know that we are going on a little road trip for a couple of days... I think that we will have internet access... but I'm not sure... so call my cell phone if there is an emergency!
7 comments:
Oh wow that is beautiful and it looks so peaceful! im glad you are having a great time and everything here is going well...no emergency phone calls or anything!
The real question is:
Did you see any gnomes?
Or leprechauns.....
If you want to find fairies.... you will have to bring pris along. She's the fairy-hunter. The pictures are beautiful.
Jodie
hey guys... just wanted you to know that we are going on a little road trip for a couple of days... I think that we will have internet access... but I'm not sure... so call my cell phone if there is an emergency!
Where are you going?
i don't know what it is called but wallace said it was an island not far from them and they are staying at a bed and breakfast.
JOdie
Post a Comment