I'm still cleaning birdseed out of my hair, my ears, my bed! Thanks for the "memory" Vickie~!!! And...who can forget Pris and pete doing the bunny hop...or Pris begging Mack to dance with her! :) HA mae
yep... vickie, I was kind of surprised you had a pic of the birdseed, considering that you were throwing it on everyone. MEME was the funny one, with her BIRD CALL everytime she threw it on Katie!
MeMe enjoyed throwing birdseed at Katie so much... after we started walking to the car to leave, MeMe said, "I like her (Katie). She's the best one". Then I said, "The best one at throwing birdseed?" and MeMe said, "No, the best one in the family!"
14 comments:
I'm still cleaning birdseed out of my hair, my ears, my bed! Thanks for the "memory" Vickie~!!! And...who can forget Pris and pete doing the bunny hop...or Pris begging Mack to dance with her! :) HA
mae
yep... vickie, I was kind of surprised you had a pic of the birdseed, considering that you were throwing it on everyone. MEME was the funny one, with her BIRD CALL everytime she threw it on Katie!
CAAAWWWW,
Jodie
LOL Hello!! Im still cleaning out too!! After we got home, i had at least 2 bags in my bra alone...
I've got a funny one...
MeMe enjoyed throwing birdseed at Katie so much... after we started walking to the car to leave, MeMe said, "I like her (Katie). She's the best one". Then I said, "The best one at throwing birdseed?" and MeMe said, "No, the best one in the family!"
I guess Mallory and Katie are now officially BFFs!
The wedding was beautiful, but the birdseed was the best part.
Watching Andrew dance was fun, too!
Watching all of them dance was fun!! Jackson was so sweet when he asked me to dance...
wow... please tell me that someone taped the bunny hop!
Surely it will be on "America's Funniest Videos"!
Katie.... YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
Hey Fam - Jason said to "hold our horses"! He took over 500 photos and he wants Lizzie to see them first....... :) We can't wait to see them!
mae
Even Pete joined in on the bunny hop~ Pris said she hopes we are all still this silly when we are 70!!!!!
I'm sure some will be!
Post a Comment