
All will be glad to know that the first Jones Properties crisis has been averted!! One of Dads tenants called with a stopped up toilet on Mastin Lake...well David has now unstopped the toilet and all is well in the rental property world as of right now..
11 comments:
I was holding my breath! Thanks for the quick response on the urgent update! Glad to know David conquered the stopped up commode. May we all rest peacefully tonight and dream of happy flushes!
Jodie
That is why I posted the update because I know everyone is on pins and needles.....
Thanks for the update. There's nothing worse than a stopped-up toilet emergency.
Now if David could only fix those urinals....
just to let everyone know.... mom's flowers are surviving! Thank goodness for all of the RAIN!!!! AND the very next person who buys her a plant for mother's day, will inherit the job of watering all 138,482,385,002 plants that she already has the next time she goes out of town!
Jodie
OR ... if anyone wants to volunteer to take care of that CRAZZZZZY bird.... I will gladly hand over the keys! haha. Dad even left at industrial size glove to wear when feeding him. "incase he bites", Dad says he won't go thru the glove. OWE! I thought he was so happy and hungry, he was trying to eat out of the container that i was pouring his food from. BOY was I wrong. THat nut attacked my hand. Brooke was just laughing. I just started throwing his food in the cage.
Jodie
Jo..all i can say is "FRIED CHICKEN!"
Never mind the toilets, flowers and bird, how's my dog?
Seriously, tell David thanks for the plumbing work. Hope everything continues to go well. -DAD
Thanks Jo for taking care of all the flowers. I luv my flowers. -MOM
Jo - thanks for taking care of paco... he can come live with you - if you want....
Wallace, Are you kidding me? I can let that bird come live with me? You just wait... you will be getting a package of 'fried chicken' coming your way! Ha
So, are you back now? Did you have a good time?
Jodie
Whose house is this in the picture?
Jerry
Post a Comment