
Well.. mom and dad are on their way back to you. In fact, they should be getting close to Atlanta right now! We had a wonderful time with them... please keep reminding them that they don't have to wait 2 more years to come back!
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
7 comments:
Someone let me know when you hear from them!
Thanks for the update. I'm sure they had a great time! I can't wait to hear all about their trip...and see Dad's pictures!
they are here. We went by tonight and took them some milk. Hoping they wouldn't have to get out. and yes, sam was at home waiting on them!
Jodie
vickie, I forgot to ask them, did you let them ride with the top down on the way home from the airport? They did look a little wind-blown! But that was a good way to be sure mom didn't fall asleep on the way home!
Jodie
Thanks for the update! I'm glad that they made it! What about their bags?
lol no i didnt make them ride with the top down..
i thought that you were going to....
Post a Comment