Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Spanish


You won't believe this! Meme can speak Spanish. She had her first Spanish class at school on Tuesday. Even though her class time was short, she learned how to count to 6 in Spanish. This is what my five year old learned/remembered:
uno
dos
dress
taco
Jesus
ses

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Admit it...you're impressed!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I'll post some shower pics soon. I haven't downloaded them to my computer yet.

Wallace said...

I am impressed... but now I want a taco...

Anonymous said...

Come visit us and I'll take you to Taco Bell...My treat!

Vickie said...

LOL that is hilarious!! And i too now want a taco....lets all go to Taco Bell!!

Anonymous said...

Tacos @ 8:25??? Meems - how do you say "what up shorty" in Spanish?

Wallace said...

Jen - I'll take you up on that... book me in for dinner next June 22. how does that sound?

Anonymous said...

That's a Tuesday...Works for me!

Anonymous said...

That sure is a long time to wait for tacos...and great company.

Anonymous said...

where's dustin.... surprised he's not in the middle of this taco bell conversation!
oh wait.... he's at taco bell as we speak...
ha
jodie

Vickie said...

LOL Jo, i was just wondering that myself....and you are probably right because he didnt answer my text...

Wallace said...

lol....

Anonymous said...

I used to live in Spain and that's the way we counted. Go Meme! Whatever works. Mae loves it when I order in Spanish.

Jerry