Monday, September 14, 2009

They made it!

We have them! Mom and Dad made it to Dublin without any problems. They were both a little tired, but we did some fun stuff to help them get over jet lag. I'll update again soon with some more pictures!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! Did the sign help them to find you? Did you make the sign?

Wallace said...

just a quick update... they had a good night's sleep last night... but they both slept in until 11am! can you believe it?

Vickie said...

LOL that is terrific!! well tell Dad he can rest easy so far and that we havent had any calls for him yet. i know they are going to have a great time!!

Anonymous said...

tell mom she can rest easy too.... I watered the plants yesterday(there's a story...a couple of stories, like a stubbed toe and ... you so need dad to get you a new hose in the back... it was a little persnickety) RAIN is in the forecast for the next 4 days!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Did the "fun stuff" include Irish dancing? Just wondering...

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Brooke asked for eggs this morning for breakfast. Unfortunately, I didn't have any. She seemed to enjoy the cereal and juice selection that I pulled together for her. I'll work on an egg breakfast for Friday.

Anonymous said...

I just showed Brooke the picture on the blog of Mom and Dad...and Brooke said, "My mom told me to not go." (to Ireland, I assume).

Vickie said...

LOL Cant you just see Granny doing the Irish Riverdance? :-) now Jenny you had better feed that baby, dont make me have to bring her to my house to eat.... lol

Granny & PawPaw said...

hey guys! glad to hear all the news!

Vic - thanks to you and David for holding down the fort.

Jen - Brookie like "bulls' eyes". she eats them real well... tell MeMe that the crop duster made it.

Jo - Thanks for taking care of the plants... and thanks for the pictures on the web.

We miss you all!

PawPaw said...

Talk about Jet Lag... we slept until 11o'clock. I have not done that since I was a teenager!!!

Anonymous said...

Mom/Dad - I know you will have a fantastic trip - so glad you went!!! W - be sure to send them home in time for the wedding! ;)
mae

Anonymous said...

wedding?
there's a wedding?
who's getting married?

haha

Jodie said...

Jenny,
Brooke likes a bull's eye. I know it's disgusting!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad slept until 11:00? I wish I was there to harass them like I was harassed when I slept until 11:00 (as a teenager). I can no longer sleep that late...or someone will eat 8 packs of m&ms.

That is a post for another day.

Anonymous said...

Did Jerry not get an invitation to the wedding?

Vickie said...

wait a minute are bulls eyes what i think they are? where you fry the egg in the hole of the toast?? YUCK

Anonymous said...

yes... it is disgusting... between bull's eye and paw paw's syrup (yellow label)... my baby girl is corrupt!

JOdie

Anonymous said...

Jodie,
Your baby girl has been hungry today!

Wallace said...

lol.... dad has already bragged that he has gotten brooke to like the 'yellow label'.


Oh... i just posted a few more pics...