Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Pris!!

Well today is not only Christopher Columbus Day it is also Scillas birthday..... So Happy Birthday Pris!!

I wont say how old... :-) .... Just that well she IS the oldest..



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I look that good, when I'm as OLD as cila!!!!

MOM K said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I just tried to call and got your machine. You must be out CELEBRATING!!! Hope you have a happy day! We love you!

Wallace said...

Pris' birthday? again? are you sure that it has been ANOTHER year? just kidding.... hope you have a great birthday!

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu. Happy Birthday toooo yooouuuuu. HHHAAAPPYYY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Happy Birthday to you!

well i left a msg too...she must be having BIG fun today!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday.....
I hope you had a wonderful day!
Love you!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I've got to get my b-day wishes in, too.

Happy Birthday, Pris! Love ya lots!

Dee said...

happy happy b'day, pris!!!!