This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
LOL! I am laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants! too cute...
W! TMI!!!!!!!!!!
Precious! You should save that!
Reading that note...makes me want to cook Dustin something special for dinner.Tell me that you cooked that baby something delicious...
well if i dont maybe his "other" grandmother D will.... LOL
Vickie,"Ur" right...they do have alot in common...the heartsthe writing that goes "up the hill"
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL! I am laughing so hard that I almost peed my pants! too cute...
W! TMI!!!!!!!!!!
Precious! You should save that!
Reading that note...makes me want to cook Dustin something special for dinner.
Tell me that you cooked that baby something delicious...
well if i dont maybe his "other" grandmother D will.... LOL
Vickie,
"Ur" right...they do have alot in common...
the hearts
the writing that goes "up the hill"
Post a Comment