This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Jason - I love the pics! I got onto your site and looked at them all... Well done!Vickie - Where was David in the group picture? Was he dancing in the other room?
P.S. I just realized when doing this that I have never uploaded the big versions of these pictures so some of the images look pixelated and slightly blurred. I will try to get the high res files up this weekend on our site.
LOL you know he was!! And where was Consuelo?? shes not in there either.
Jason, Your pictures are beautiful! I've looked at them on your website, too.
I love how Mack and Jodie are casually walking away form Vickie and her "girls"...
LOL i didnt notice them leaving the picture until you said that!! too funny
Such a fun day! :) Wonder why Mack and Jodie are walking away from the bunny hop?????
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Jason - I love the pics! I got onto your site and looked at them all... Well done!
Vickie - Where was David in the group picture? Was he dancing in the other room?
P.S. I just realized when doing this that I have never uploaded the big versions of these pictures so some of the images look pixelated and slightly blurred. I will try to get the high res files up this weekend on our site.
LOL you know he was!! And where was Consuelo?? shes not in there either.
Jason, Your pictures are beautiful! I've looked at them on your website, too.
I love how Mack and Jodie are casually walking away form Vickie and her "girls"...
LOL i didnt notice them leaving the picture until you said that!! too funny
Such a fun day! :) Wonder why Mack and Jodie are walking away from the bunny hop?????
Post a Comment