
Ok now...take a look at Granny's new car..its a 1961 Thunderbird...Dad said they were going to look at her a 2009 Mercury Marquis and came home with this..I dont know about you but i really think someone pulled a fast one here and notice its not Granny in the picture....But seriously it is a very pretty car and i can already see Granny going to Publix in it! :-)
10 comments:
WHAT? NO WAY!!! Is this a joke???
I love the car! Now Guickie will have to start going to car shows...so Paw Paw can win some more trophies!
Wow. A 1961.
Vickie is almost as old as the car.
you know.... i am going to need a car to drive while I am in town next week..... ;)
Can you believe it? Tricked again! And I thought I was going to get a new Mercury. Thanks Vickie for posting the picture.
LOL yes the car only has 2 years on me...
Goodness...where have I been? Missed...haircuts...new cars...I should check the blog more often
mae
That's awesome! I think I was the first to ask if I could drive it! And remember dad, I'm making a list of potential jurors to turn in. I'm getting in real close with these judges and circuit clerks this week. If you don't want your name at the top of the list.....
Jodie
UH dad, here's the problem... If you booted mom out of her parking spot, where am I going to park in the afternoons?
Possible solution.... You can park the big "T" in my extra garage! Just be sure you leave the keys with me....
still have not gotten any word about me driving it next week......
Post a Comment