
A few days ago, Mallory came home from Kindergarten wearing this lovely lizard headband. This is the "must have" fashion accessory for Spring 2010. BTW...If you want to look really cool...pretend to eat one!
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
14 comments:
I'm not sure which is more disturbing...the headband or the crazy look in her eyes!
wow! look at those eyes! I love it!
Great picture, Meems! Love ya, Guickie
ROLLING!! i can see how the headband would be a must have this spring...along with the crazy eyes!! I love it!
Where can I get one?
Me too? and im thinking i could make some lizard earrings to match...
Meme - you are too funny! How did the lizard taste! HA
Aunt mae
hey guys... my bag is just about packed... I leave in just over 5 hours!!!!!!! Can't wait until I get to see all of you next week!!!!
WOOHOO!!
Wallace,
Have a safe trip!
ok... i'm headed out!
maybe Meems will cook you up some Lizard Stew!... Lizard Tacos? Biscuits with Lizard chocolate?
Jodie
maybe Meems will cook you up some Lizard Stew!... Lizard Tacos? Biscuits with Lizard chocolate?
Jodie
Mom, What day should I come over for biscuits and chocolate?
Jodie
Post a Comment