This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!!!!come see your people!!!Jodie
ROLLING!!! I can so relate and yes you DO need to come see your people!!! Can't wait until March!
Who will be next?
who is going to be next with their undies on their head?? Jo?
I'm coming!!!
Are those ducks on your man panties?????
That was a good one! Sure got a good laugh W. I'm not sure if anyone can top that! Come on home. You can come EARLY! Love ya!
Rubber Duckie....
AK and I laughed so hard when your picture appeared on the blog! Ak thought you had a dishtowel on your head!
AK wants to know if you have angels or carebears on your undies.
I have very manly ducks....
very manly
Very Manly or Very Many?
Bess: "Where are they getting that stuff?"Brooke: "It look like underpanties"laugh laugh
There is nothing "manly" about yellow ducks on man panties!!!!
oh yea... ducks are very manly... take my word for it!
Awww! I'm so disappointed! I just knew that someone would update the blog this morning with a new panty pic.
I'm waiting for one too....... :(
Well,somebody I know has been trying ALL DAY to find the cord that connects the camera to the computer. NO LUCK!!!! BAH!
Post a Comment
19 comments:
YOU MADE ME LAUGH!!!!!
come see your people!!!
Jodie
ROLLING!!! I can so relate and yes you DO need to come see your people!!! Can't wait until March!
Who will be next?
who is going to be next with their undies on their head?? Jo?
I'm coming!!!
Are those ducks on your man panties?????
That was a good one! Sure got a good laugh W. I'm not sure if anyone can top that! Come on home. You can come EARLY! Love ya!
Rubber Duckie....
AK and I laughed so hard when your picture appeared on the blog! Ak thought you had a dishtowel on your head!
AK wants to know if you have angels or carebears on your undies.
I have very manly ducks....
very manly
Very Manly or Very Many?
Bess: "Where are they getting that stuff?"
Brooke: "It look like underpanties"
laugh laugh
There is nothing "manly" about yellow ducks on man panties!!!!
oh yea... ducks are very manly... take my word for it!
Awww! I'm so disappointed! I just knew that someone would update the blog this morning with a new panty pic.
I'm waiting for one too....... :(
Well,somebody I know has been trying ALL DAY to find the cord that connects the camera to the computer. NO LUCK!!!! BAH!
Post a Comment