Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'll Think of You


I'll think of you this weekend when I'm at the beach! In fact, I've already decided that I will:

Take a picture (for Wallace).

Pick up a few shells (for Mom).

Hit a few outlet stores (for Jodie).

Try to get a suntan without getting burned (for Mae).

Float, float, float (for Vickie).

And daydream about Grayton Beach 2010!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm heading to The Red Bar for dinner on Saturday. When I visit Grayton Beach, I'll check on all of our beach homes to make sure they're o.k.

Wallace said...

Thanks... it is nice of you to do this "for us"......

Anonymous said...

^&*#)^@^%$
"Bad Words"

Jodie said...

Have FUN! Hope the beach is pretty!

Vickie said...

Lol well I'm thinking of all of you cuz I'm floating right now! :-)

Wallace said...

I know that it was Mae that said the "bad words"....

Jodie said...

yeah, me too, I'm "floating" in a sea of 6th graders.
More like 'drowning'

Wallace said...

hey we are dealing with volcanic ash over here... does that count for anything?

Anonymous said...

mae/Grams didn't say the bad words, she can't do that anymore! Layla arrives tomorrow! :)
Oh and Jen...thanks for taking one for the team....don't work too hard...ha!!!!

MOM K said...

Gee, thanks Jenny! Remember to take a walk for ME also. Love your beach picture. It's beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Mae,
I'm so excited about Baby Layla! Please update the blog with pictures tomorrow...as soon as you can!

Anonymous said...

Layla's update...Mom is having contractions...getting ready to have pain med...anticipating Layla to arrive late this afternoon/early evening...Rich said Liz is a little cranky....we'll wait about going till the pain meds kick in! lol
Grams

Anonymous said...

Tell Liz that we're thinking about her. Keep us updated!

Jodie said...

THANKS for the update... Give us another one SOON!!!!
Jen, Have fun! I'm looking at going to panama city in May, but bill scheduled a band concert.... may have to go without him!
ha
JODIE

MOM K said...

Thanks, Mary for the update. We are anxiously waiting......

Bye, Jen, have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Mom, Call me when you hear from Mae.

Mae, Call Mom as soon as you know something. If Mom is "the last to know" (like she usually is)...then I'll really be the last to know!

MOM K said...

Ha Ha, Jen! Jo, let me check my schedule........

Jodie said...

Mom just likes for everyone to "think" she's the last to know. In actuality, she's really
"in the know" more than she acknowledges.