Thursday, June 3, 2010

I Wonder...


This is one of my favorite beach photos from 2008. Even though I love this picture, every time I look at it...I wonder:
Are they sitting on the ocean floor or are they actually floating?
Why is AK wearing a beauty queen bun on the beach?
Why did Wallace choose to wear that Gilligan hat?
What could they be talking about?
Only a few more days until the 2010 trip! Yeah!

5 comments:

Wallace said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!

I think that I was sitting on the sandy floor... but AK was floating...


Look how beautiful that water looks!!!

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the water keeps looking that beautiful!

Wallace said...

the hat was to keep my head from burning! Do I need to get dad to give you the "sun talk"? I've actually just bought a new one for this year!

Vickie said...

LOL she may be floating but cuz hes sitting ont he bottom, shes slid down next to him LOL!!!

Mom K said...

Let's go!!! Can't wait!!!